Here are the Top 20 influencers on Ghana Twitter
Twitter has become a platform where the young and old visit to get to know what is trending. Musicians, politicians, and ordinary Ghanaians use this means to gain some form of recognition for their businesses and various activities as well. Through social media, we can get our messages across. How do you get your message across, through Twitter influencers. We have fans of the Shatta movement who make sure their president gets the necessary recognition he deserves. We have the Bhim trend team, Sarknatives who make sure that their King is well recognized. Ordinary Ghanaians also use these same medium to make their plights known to the government. Just recently we saw the #Fixthecountry campaign which gained recognition not only in the Ghanaian media space but on BBC, V.O.A, and Al Jazeera. It forced the government to be on its toes. So yes, Ghanaian influencers make a great impact on the system. I present to you the top 20 media influencers in the Ghanaian space. Be proud of yourself if you find your name in there. If your name is not part, you know everybody cant make the list, sorry keep working harder.
1.First on the list is Kalyjay @gyaigyimii.
Yes, if you are on Twitter by now you should have heard of the name Kalyjay. Everybody agrees with me that he should be number one. He is the founder of the popular hashtag #FixTheCountry. I just wonder why he is not verified on Twitter yet but that’s up to him and Jack to sort it out.
Here is the list of those who made the list. As time goes on, profiles as to the job they do, the school, and why they made the list will be made public. But for now, they are the hottest influencers you can think of. Take a look.
He joined Twitter in 2009. Most of us did not know what Twitter was. He’s currently the Male Face OTY and is a YouTuber
3. Sarkodie Neba Sark @NebaSark :
This young guy is the CEO of the best trend team on twitter called the A1 Influencers. You can never mention Sarkodie fans without adding Neba Sark. Sarkodie Neba Sark joined Twitter in 2016 and now has 176.9K followers.
4. Mempeasem President @AsieduMends: Another gentle influencer on our list is Asiedu Mends. He joined Twitter in 2017 and now boasts of 175.1K followers. How did he do it? That one is up to you to find out from him now us. Sorry
5. Kay Boateng @scripp_T:
One of the biggest and underrated influencers on the app is this guy, he has got the branding methods, worked with so many brands and still getting more. He has his merchandise also, The ScripT Merch. He joined in 2018 and has 101.1K followers.
6. Ayigbe Borla Bird @Mr_Ceyram:
The Rams socials CEO is one of the biggest influencers on twitter, he promotes brands due to his high audience. Mr Ceyram joined in 2013 and has 142.6K followers
7. SneakerNyame @SneakerNyame_ :
As the name implies, he’s the best plug for all kind of sneakers, he knows strategies of making his audience get involved in whatever he’s doing. Sneaker Nyame has 31.1K followers.
Hope you can see the smiles on my face as I’m writing about the great Opresii, this guy has made parody accounts popular, he has been putting smiles on people’s faces with his funny tweets, it’s not shocking he won Most Funniest Tweep And Parody Account of the year. Opresii does it with no stress. His followers keep shooting up daily and now he’s at 109K followers.
9. Sharyf @_sharyf04 :
You might wonder why Sharyf is in this list but remember he influenced the whole Ghana twitter into using the renowned name “Yakubu” which became a trend, nobody knows how he does it, maybe some magic charm in Sudan. Sharyf has 31.5K followers
11. Saada @daddys_girltn: The only nurse in the top 20 influencers. Saada is a loyal SM and Liverpool fan, her TL is never boring. Her old account was suspended too. She promotes bigger brands as well.
12. SB Gyesi @_gyesi : Anybody at all can form a trend team, but how would you get deals? Gyesi is the CEO of Best Hypers and upon competition from other trend teams, he still gets a lot of deals for his team and it’s fair to feature him in our list of top influencers. The only thing that he might want to change is to stop supporting Arsenal, aside that, he’s good to go. Gyesi has 65.6K followers and joined in 2018.
13. Latif @iLatif_: Sigh Chelsea fans and non Manchester United fans can attest to the fact that Latif is a tormentor of souls. Oh wait, he does it to SarkNatives too. Latif is part of Best Hypers trend team and as an influencer, he has worked with a lot of brands.
14. Gyata Shoa @thatEsselguy : Gyata Shoa. Yes you got it right. Sigh. Nobody including himself knows how he got that name, he has been able to use his influence to make Pizzaman brand grow bigger ever since he became their ambassador. Proper influence right there. Gyata Shoa now has 74K followers.
15. Nungua Burnaboy @viewsdey : Most decent influencer. Anyone out here to debunk this? No. He does not involve himself in controversial issues, only tweets when it matters most. Nungua Burnaboy is not called as such because he’s from Nungua, he might not even know there, Nungua became a trend and he used it. Reach out to him for your promos
16. Angel Topedo @ThoughtPillow: This guy tricked so many people into believing he’s not the only person behind his account but multiple personalities. It’s a lie lol he’s the only person behind that account. He’s also a staunch SarkNative. He’s influenced so many brands by promoting them. Topedo has 90.9K followers and counting.
17. Kay Jr @kayjr10: Next on our list is Kay Jr, another SarkNative and a Manchester United fan. He has used his influence to promote so many brands and still doing. Ghana twitter is blessed to him.
18. Don SarkCess @Kwesi_Picasso: The hardest amongst all the influencers, Sarkodie himself knows Don SarkCess is stubborn, you can not list hardest SarkNatives without adding him, that’ll be some fake list. He works with online music distributors, Ditto and has been able to influence so many brands.
19. Nsawam Michael Scofield @OkwasiaBiNti: He is not from Nsawam. He has one of the fastest growing accounts on twitter and uses his great audience to influence brands, with this, he qualifies to be in our top 20 influencers on Ghana twitter. His TL is never boring. His account has 120K followers and counting.
20. Asabere Roland @AsabereRoland: The 20th person on our list is Asabere Roland. He has great numbers and with great numbers come impact. He has promoted a lot of brands and still doing more. He has 72K followers to his name.
Our CEO, Beno SarkCess (@BenopaOnyx1) didn’t make the cut since he took part in selecting the top 20 influencers and it is understandable he needed not to be part to ensure the authenticity of this compilation.
Do you agree with the list? What’s your take on that? Let’s continue on twitter…